Question about Toshiba NB505N500BL 1 GB Hard Drive
Restore Toshiba to Out of the Box Condition
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on the
hard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of the
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state.
6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Posted on May 05, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 1008PKRPU17BR Notebook
Click "Start" menu.
Feb 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5610 Notebook
Dec 25, 2010 | Acer Aspire One AOA150-1504 Netbook
Jul 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
Apr 08, 2010 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2101 Notebook
Nov 15, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
Jun 25, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
May 10, 2009 | HP Mini 1035NR Notebook
Mar 04, 2008 | Sony VAIO FXA63 Notebook
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: