Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Yahoo mail login errors
It is pssible to get to your mail by changing your account to Yahoo Classic. To do this you will need to go to Yahoo's home page and click on the 'Mail' link. When the "Error" 1st message comes up click OK. When the 2nd messgae appears move the "Error" message over the "having trouble loggin on" message located in the top right of the of the screen. Locate the OK button over this message. Very quickly, and I mean rapid, click the OK button twice. You may need to do this several times to time it right - it took me three times, When Yahoo's solutions appear just click in the Classic option. I am now back in touch witth the world and although it hasn't resolved Yahoo's problem yoou will, at long last be in touch. I'm not claiming to be a problem solver, I found this in Yahoo's answers.
Hope this resolves your problem. Good Luck
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
SOURCE: trouble in login in
I would make sure that you have caps off and then you know that you are spelling it the way it is then I would tap forgotten pass code and sign it name and then they will help you with changing it so you can get in. If that does not work yahoo and gmail are free and some times you can get juno free as well but I would set up another one and then take your new e-mail address and e-mail the one you are having problems with and then you can have them send you you info to your new e-mail address.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
as long as it's your computer why would you wanna sign out it's a pain in the arse signing in all the time just leave it its fine no one else can see it just you.mines bookmarked like that.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
If you have paid for it, then you have been tricked by some other website. There is no charge for using Facebook. Please read
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 06, 2015 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Aug 31, 2015 | Cell Phones
May 08, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 15, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!