Question about Dishwashers
My dw60dox dishwasher comes up with ijklmnopqcancel....what does this mean?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: F4 error on fisher and
No increase in water
wash cycle. --->
Check the heater thermistor and the wires to both...
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
SOURCE: fisher and paykel dishwasher
F1 is a flood code meaning excessive amounts of water have collected on the bottom catch basin.
If a flood condition is detected, both draws will activate the drain motors and flash F1.
Remove the bottom drawer by pulling the lock pins on each lower side corner. Slide down and remove front cover. Release the drawer slide clips and remove drawer then dry the catch basin.
There are three possible scenarios for this error code;
1. Defective lid motor(s)...Each drawer has two lid motors, attached to the cabinet on either side of the drawer, that pull the lid tight to the drawer when the cycle is started. (this was very common on early models)
2. Something too tall was placed in the drawer preventing the lid from closing completely.
3. (only seen this once) the drain hose developed a crack causing water to leak only when draining.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
SOURCE: Fisher & Paykel dishwasher:
Turn off dishwasher's circt braker at distribution panel (usaly located in garage or in basement)
1. Open lower drawer
2. Push in two plastic buttons at front lower corners.
3. Remove drawer from railing
4. Remove water from bottom of dishwasher
5. Use hair drier to dry off bottom copartment, specialy in left corner at floding switch location.
6. Install drawer on the rail in position when plastic buttons pup up
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
SOURCE: what is F4 error on
It means your filter is dirty. Remove metal plate at bottom & scrub with a toothbrush. Clean arms as well.
Clean all around the door & pull out the lift out filter, scrub clean with a toothbrush.
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2016 | Fisher Dishwashers
Mar 24, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD603H SS...
Mar 09, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Mar 01, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel DD24DCFX6 Dishwasher
Mar 16, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
Mar 09, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Dec 07, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Oct 03, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD603H SS...
Jun 05, 2008 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Nov 17, 2017 | Samsung Dishwashers
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: