Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Coach Purse
I'm not sure why you have posted a solution to your own problem. But yes those are ways you can tell.
1. If it is a signature piece, the C's will start centered and go out from there. If it is leather, it will feel buttery smooth.
2. The stitching and hardware. The stitching will be tight, even and straight. There should be no loose strands or restitching. Most hardware is stamped Coach, like the snaps or buckles. You may have to really look for the stamp, like on the backs of buckles. The hardware is not cheap looking nor will it peel or crack.
3. The hangtag. It is usually leather, the same color and stitching as the bag itself. The Coach lozenge is raised from the tag, not embedded into it. On my bags, the lozenge is only stamped on one side of the tag.There are a few styles that come with metal hangtags. But, look at the metal hangtags at the link below to see what they look like. Most counterfeit come with cheap, shiny silver hangtags.
4. The lining. Signature bags never have signature lining.
5. The zippers. Coach uses YKK zippers. The logo is usually found on the side of the metal zipper pull. Coach zipper pulls are either leather, the same color/stitching as the bag or a series of metal rings.
5. Unless it is a small piece, like a wristlet, there is a creed and registration number on the inside. It is a leather patch sewn into the lining of the bag. The creed will be written in justified, capital english letters. The abbreviation No. is followed by a letter, then a one or two digit year code. For example, 6 for 1996, 06 for 2006. After the year code is another letter or one or two digits, the a dash. The numbers after the dash are the style number of the bag. If it is a factory store bag, it will either have an F before the style number or a bullseye stamp in one of the upper creed corners. If it were bought through a resale store, like TJ Maxx, there will be an X stamp on the creed.
However, counterfeit bags copy a lot of these details, so to tell the difference, you have to know the real thing. You can go to an authorized dealer to familiarize yourself and/or see the link below. On this authenticating page, there are tips and pictures of real and fake to help learn the difference,
Hope this helps
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
It is getting harder to spot fakes. Some ways that you can tell are by the hardware. It should be heavy and of good quality. The tag inside the bag should be in the center and of perfect position and lettering. The stitches are flawless.
Posted on Oct 30, 2014
What I like to do is go onto Ebay.com and put in a search for your coach purse. If the same purse you have pops up on ebay several times with the same serial number...it's probably real. I had bought one at a garage sale (luckily cheap...should have been my warning) tried to find it on Ebay and couldn't- then also noticed that the lettering inside on the leather tag was bunched together, which is another sign of a fake. Good luck to you. (Ive also added a link for a coach purse F19729 which I've attached as an example) New Coach Park Leather Duffle Bag in SILVER PUNCH F19729 Retail 298
Posted on Dec 30, 2014
The best way to know is by the price that you paid for it. If you got it for 50 % or more off the regular price than it is probably a look a like fake. The model or serial numbers cannot be used to identify a fake either because they make them the same as on genuine items.
Posted on Nov 01, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2017 | Coach Clothing Accessories
May 12, 2016 | Coach Hobo Black Satin Signature Leather...
Apr 27, 2016 | Clothing Accessories
Jan 30, 2016 | Clothing Accessories
Feb 11, 2015 | Coach Purse Handbag Black Bag Signature C...
Apr 19, 2013 | Coach Authentic Signature Stripe Hobo...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!