Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, According to my BJ-30 & BJC-70 user manual, if F12 is blinking, it is required for this Error code to get in touch with a Canon Service Centre. I had this in the past and being curious I removed the printer chassis from case the and found the problem to be a loose ribbon cable in the connector on the main board from the touch pad circut board . I also had the identical problem with my BJC-70. These printers are very reliable and compact, it seems to be a problem which I think comes about from these printers being so portable. It took me about 15 minutes to fix the problem for which I have made a small modification to hold the cable in place. Having said this, it may not necessarly be your problem but it is a starting point. Canon to my mind have not made another portable printer this good, so if you value it and can find a trustworthy technician get it fixed. If you want further info contact me here.
Regards Roger D
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
error 5100, this error appears and the problem is your cartridge, please double check your cartridge is connect properly and if it still have the errors change another cartridge, a new one...
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
SOURCE: Canon i250 printer problems
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 19, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Feb 05, 2011 | Canon iR 2022 Printer
Aug 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 18, 2009 | Canon BubleJet i965 InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!