Question about Linksys Valet by Cisco M20 Valet Plus 4 Port Gigabit Extended Range Wireless N Router 24GHZ Easy Setup Key
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2016 | Dell Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1. Enter BIOS Setup
1. Press the Esc key while powering on the computer.
2. Press the F1 key, when prompted.
2. Change the Virtualization Technology option
The Virtualization Technology option is in the OTHERS configuration pane on the right-hand side of page 1 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the O key to select the OTHERS pane, and use the down arrow key to move down and select the Virtualization Technology setting.
2. Set it to Disabled.
3. Change the Configuration option
The CONFIGURATION option is on the upper left-hand corner of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the PgDn key to go to the second system setup page.
2. Press the O key to select the Device Config setting and change it to All Devices.
4. Change the Display option
The DISPLAY configuration option is on the bottom left-hand side of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the D key to select the Power On Display setting and change it to LCD+Analog RGB.
5. Save the changes by pressing the End key and then the Y key to. Be sure not to press the Home key -- which restores the default BIOS settings.
Aug 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
You have to set the subwoofer setting
in you system .for that do the following.
1 .For the remote control, press
and hold the TUNER key for more than 3 seconds to switch to receiver
Press the SETUP key to enter the
SETUP mode and select SETUP SYSTEM using up arrow or down arrow
Select SP SETUP and press the
SETUP key again so that the speaker system indication "SP SYSTEM"
scrolls across the display.
Press up arrow or down arrow to
select OTHERS and press SETUP key
press the up arrow or down arrow
to select the SUBW ON and press SETUP key
exit the setup and try. Is the
subwoofer is working or not
Jan 26, 2011 | Kenwood VR-707 Receiver
Jun 12, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-N385E/W Notebook
Mar 07, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2010 | Televison & Video
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: