Question about Toshiba Satellite A665-S6086 Laptop
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can check the download drivers for your laptop at
Posted on Mar 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Sep 25, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2013 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2011 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba Vc-260 Remote Control
Jul 08, 2008 | Toshiba 65H80 65" Rear Projection...
Sep 18, 2006 | Toshiba M635 VHS VCR
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: