Question about Quicksilver Quiksilver Windy Digital Watch
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2016 | Watches
Unit 9, 32/F., Cable TV Tower, No.9 Hoi Shing Rd., Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
852-2408 1575 / 2409 0136
Contact Person :
Ms. JoJo Yeung
Oct 27, 2015 | Watches
May 13, 2014 | Watches
Sep 19, 2013 | Quiksilver Qs-2 Caius Mens Fashion...
Nov 14, 2012 | Watches
Feb 09, 2012 | Watches
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Mar 01, 2011 | Watches
Feb 01, 2011 | Watches
Jan 02, 2010 | Watches
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: