Question about Zenith C27A24T 27" TV
So my tv will not turn on from the buttons on the front of the tv set. You stated that would indicate a problen from the inside of the tv. So that would mean to call a repair man? Even though the tv makes noises like it wants to turn on?
"my RCA big screen TV won't power-up. when I push the button nothing happen cannot hear a sound.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Hi Kate01, If it won't turn on, it'll either be a problem with the central circuit board, the connections between the button row and the circuit board, or something more fundamental to do with the display system. My money would be on the central circuitry, but any of these could easily be responsible. Whatever it is exactly though (difficult to be certain without running 'hard' tests onsite), you're going to need a repair man - you should never open up your TV set. The capacitors they contain hold charge for a long time after you've turned them off, and that can be lethal of you prod the wrong area. Even that may be too expensive if it's a central board problem though, so you may just have to get a new set. Your best bet would be to take it into a small repair store and get their onsite advice after they've run some checks on it - they may be able to have it returned to you by the end of the day, but, as I say, your TV may have seen better days altogether. If this helps, I'd appreciate you giving me an appropriate rating. Regards, badegine
Posted on Aug 10, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2013 | RCA Scenium M50WH187 50" HDTV
Mar 18, 2012 | Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Jan 03, 2010 | Toshiba 27A33 27" TV
Feb 20, 2009 | Mitsubishi VS-45609 TV
Feb 11, 2009 | Panasonic PT-53WX53 53" Rear Projection...
Feb 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2007 | Mitsubishi WS-65615 65" TV
Aug 09, 2007 | Zenith C27A24T 27" TV
Sep 29, 2014 | Zenith C27A24T 27" TV
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: