An expert who has written 2 tips or uploaded 1 video tip.
Re: chrome change language
Google Chrome\'s font and language settings let you read the web and use the browser in your native tongue. Follow these steps to change these settings: 1 Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. 2 Select Settings. 3.Click Show advanced settings and go to the "Languages" section. Here are the various settings you can adjust: Visit my site
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
up in the tool bar at the top rh end you will see a series of 3 bars
click on that and find settings in the drop down bax
click on that and at the bottom of the page you will see advanced settings
click on that and about half way down you will see languages and learn more
click on languages
work around in that area (add language --offer to translate etc)
you just use chrome for facebook or any purpose you just take any language in that just istall it and go to setting and st as you want launguage.
1.Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings
3.Select a primary language and click Save Changes.
1. Click the wrench menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Click the Minor Tweaks tab.
4. Click Change fonts and language settings .In the 'Fonts and Languages' dialog box, click the Languages tab.
5. Select the language you'd like to use in the 'Google Chrome language' drop-down menu.
6. Restart the browser. Your new language setting should now take effect.
"Hi Richard, I need more information about the probem: you need to set the default language as "english" on chrome, right?
if so you need to: 1. Type this on the chrome's address book: chrome://settings/
2. You will see the Settings page, at the bottom of the page you have to click on "Show advanced settings"
3. Under "Languages" click on "languages and spellchecker setting" button
4. Another window appear with the languages list on the left column. Now if you see "English" and on the right column it says that the language cannot be displayed, you need to delete the language, click "Add" at bottom of the left column, choose "English Uk" or "English US" (NOT just English).
5. Now when you click on the language name you can see on the right column the button "Display google Chrome in this language"
Change the chrome language, chrome detects your language and IP location in order to provide you the best results.
To change the language go to the tools menu in the top of the page, then to options, under the hood, language and spell checkers settings.
Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.Select the "Under the Hood" tab at the top of the window Select "Change font and language settings" Under "Web Content"
Click "Add" in the popup window
Select your language from the popup window, and press "Ok"
Then change your "Spell Checker Language" and "Google Chrome Language" from the drop down menus.
Press "Ok" followed by "Close"
You may be required to restart Google Chrome
Hope this helps :D