Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cant remember password for login
See this for XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305
or this for Vista/Win7 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/What-to-do-if-you-forget-your-Windows-password
or you can use thrid party software from Hiren's Boot CD http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/Hirens.BootCD.12.0.zip
Posted on Nov 29, 2010
This is common. Here is my list of solutions.
Lost Windows password:
Posted on Nov 17, 2012
You can remove or change the Window's User or administrator's password and privileges. You need access to a computer with Internet access to download the Hiren's Boot CD and burn it onto a CD. Then insert this CD into the laptop/computer and boot up the laptop/computer with the Hiren's CD and follow the instructions. There are very useful utilities CD and it a Linux boot CD which contains quite a lot of Utility programs including a password removal program. Click on one of these links to download HIREN'S BOOTCD :- http://www.hirensbootcd.net/ http://22.214.171.124/
Posted on Mar 23, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 01, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Feb 26, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '126.96.36.199'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!