Question about Computers & Internet
Restore Toshiba to Out of the Box Condition
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on the
hard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of the
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state.
6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Posted on May 04, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2014 | Averatec Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2013 | E-Machines T5048 (7136) PC Desktop
Jul 22, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2010 | Ahead Software Nero 6.3 Reloaded (60096)...
Aug 21, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook
Jan 23, 2010 | Acer Computers>Laptops Aspire 5610-2328 PC...
Nov 22, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: