Question about Televison & Video
Codes to control volume on Olevia HD TV
083,088,028,078,047 are the codes to check with Olivia. If you wish to get more details, check the links given
below. Setup code list and setup
proceedings to many popular brand remote controls are given. Pull up older posts there. More than Nine Lakh viewers cannot be wrong.http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Posted on May 06, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
SOURCE: FIOS remote with Olevia 532B12
I just got FIOS and had an Olevia 237 TV. Tried the LG, Phillips, RCA and Yamaha codes, no luck so I tried this:
- press and hold TV key
- still holding TV key, press the OK key and release both, device keys blink
- press 922
- point remote at TV and press play button
- press next button (two arrows pointing to right) about 325 times until the TV goes off.
Remote controls power, volume, input, and aspect.
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2009 | Syntax LT26HVE 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jul 09, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Jul 06, 2009 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Mar 15, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 10, 2008 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 25, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Dec 21, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: