Question about Danby DAC8003D Air Conditioner
I own a Danby DAC7003 air conditioner. The rubber drain plug found at the bottom rear corner is cracked. I have a tube connected to it to direct the excess condensation away from my deck but it leaks. Where can I get a replacement?
You can log on to www.repairclinic.com for all part orders. Thanks
Posted on Aug 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2014 | Haier HPF12XHM-LP Portable Air Conditioner...
Jul 13, 2014 | DeLonghi PAC C120 Portable Air Conditioner
When the internal water container is full, the back light on the LCD display flashes. The unit will shut off automatically, beep 15 times, and must be drained before it will restart.
To Drain the Unit: switch off the unit and remove the plug from the wall socket.
• DO NOT MOVE THE UNIT. Doing this can result in water
leakage, damaging your floor or carpet.
• Place the drain pan on the floor under the drain cap.
• Remove the drain cap and the rubber stopper from the
drain, and let the water run out. Partially fill the drain pan,
replace the rubber stopper, and empty the drain pan.
This procedure must be repeated until the unit is empty.
• Replace the rubber stopper and drain cap.
Put plug into the wall socket, and switch the unit on.
The warning signal should be off.
For Continuous Drainage: • Switch off the unit and remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
• Remove the Drain Cap and Rubber Stopper. Drain if necessary.
• Connect a Drain Tube (not included) (20mm / 3/4" inner dimension) on to the water outlet.
• Place the other end in a drain. Make sure the tube is free from twists and bends.
The tube must decline over its entire length.
Jun 06, 2011 | Amcor PLM12000E Portable Air Conditioner
Jul 29, 2010 | Danby DPAC120068 Air Conditioner
Jun 09, 2010 | Coleman Mach III Air Conditioner
Aug 23, 2009 | Danby DAC9003D Air Conditioner
Aug 21, 2009 | Danby DPAC8020 Air Conditioner
Jul 26, 2009 | Genie Aire PACR12 Air Conditioner
Jul 22, 2009 | Royal Sovereign ARP-1000EX Portable Air...
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: