- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
<b>Remove the back cover</b><br />
Place the phone with the back of the phone facing you. Pull up the back cover from the finger grip at the top of the cover.<br /><br /><b>Note:</b> Always turn off the power, and disconnect the charger and any other device, before removing the cover. <a></a><span>Avoid touching electronic components while changing the cover.</span> Always store and use the device with the cover attached.<br />
<b>Remove the battery</b><br />
After you have removed the back cover, insert your finger into the finger grip, and lift the battery from its compartment.<br />
<b>Replace the battery</b><br />
<li>Insert the gold-colored contact end of the battery into the battery slot. </li>
<li>Push down on the other end of the battery to snap it into place. </li></ol>
<b>Replace the back cover</b><br />
Place the back cover on the phone bottom first so that the cover tabs align with the slots in the phone and press the cover moving from the bottom to top until the cover is securely in place.
This appliance uses a button battery - L1154.
• To change the battery remove the control panel with a small flat bladed jewellers
screw driver. Prise the control panel up by inserting the screwdriver into the gap at the
top of the panel. Remove the white battery cover and replace the battery
• Insert a new battery, put the battery cover back on and clip the control panel back on.
Your radio, Midland LXT110, utilizes a NiMH rechargeable battery pack or 3AAA batteries. I have a similar set and when the battery pack runs out I just use regular AAA rechargeable batteries. They are more economical. To change the batteries in general follow these steps.
Remove the back clip.
Now remove the battery cover by pushing down from the top center of the battery cover and slide it off.
Hi, 1) Make sure the player is switched off and the hold switch is on.
2) Remove the screw from each side cover.
3) Remove the 4 screws from each end cap and then remove end caps.
4) The rear cover and side covers can now be removed and the battery removed from the rear cover. Note: The battery will most likely to be stuck to the rear cover and care should be taken not to put excessive force onto the battery wires when removing the cover. The internal microphone is mounted on one of the side covers and care should also be taken with it so as not to damage the wires.
5) The hard drive can now be removed by lifting and gently pulling it out.
6) Remove the six screws holding the mother board to the front cover. the circuit board may now be removed. It is a good idea to take note of the routing of the battery wires before removing the mother board.
7) Disconnect the molex plug from the board , this is made easier by lifting the rear of the plug as you remove it.
8) check the polarity of the new battery is the same as the original (they are rarely wrong and need changing). If it requires changing the terminals can be released by lifting the tags as shown here in the h3xx battery replacement thread.
9) Reassembly is the reverse of disassembly taking note of the following: a) Check the battery wires are correctly routed to avoid pinching and damage. b) Check the hold switch slide is aligned with the switch when refitting the side cover.
You can change the batteries easily.
First, remove the screws at the backside, near the bottom.
Then flap open the front, starting from the top.
battery is glued to the back cover.
Remove the connector, remove the battery.
Stick new battery to the back cover, connect the connector.
Fit both the covers together. Power on the player.
If there is no problem, put back the screws.
The Dyna battery can be removed by:
1. Remove the seat.
2. Remove negative connection at frame, and positive connection at battery.
3. Remove the lower rear bolt. (left side of battery box at frame upright)
4. Remove hte upper rear bolt, and swing down the battery box.
5. Remove the top cover, nad side cover.
6. Lift battery out, and remove negative cable from battery.
hi.. 1. Turn your device off and remove the battery cover and battery 2. Remove the end-cover by pushing the cover away 3. Pull the bumper tabs up to separate the bumper from the device and remove bumpers 4. Snap new bumpers firmly into place 5. Re-attach the end-cover, re-insert the battery and re-attach battery cover..