- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set Radio options, press submenu in Radio mode. ?? Select Add Preset to save current frequency into presets. ?? Select Delete Preset to remove current frequency from presets. ?? Select Delete All Preset to clear all presets, and next time when you enter Radio Mode, Sansa e200 will search automatically. ?? Select View All Presets to view all preset frequencies. The autoscan option will replace existing presets.
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
1. Tune the radio to the frequency you want to preset, using the "Tuning/Set" buttons. 2. Press "Time Set" button to enter set mode. Note it says "Preset" below this button, because it is used to set both time set and presets. 3. Select the preset number you want, using the "Preset" buttons. 4. Press "Time Set" button again to exit set mode. 5. Repeat the above process for each preset.
Try just holding the button of choice down. In my Audi, when I had a factory head unit, to set for example, preset 2, I'd just tune to the station I wanted to program, and then hold down the number 2 preset button until the display stopped blinking. It was then preset.
Your Sony is equiped for 5 AM presets and 15 FM presets.
1. Power your unit "ON".
2. Set the desired band - AM or FM.
3. Hold the "Mode" button down no more than one second. The "preset" indication just be gone.
4. Manually tune in the desired station you want to preset.
5. Hold "Enter" until preset indication re-appears. The number of the preset should be blinking.
6. Using the tuning buttons, change the the number to your desired "preset" number.
7. Push the "Enter" button to set the preset.
Remember, you can't have more than 5 AM presets (a mistake I made).
to set the 5 main presets:
with radio on, use the manual tuner to find station you want on a preset. push and release mem/clock adj button (mem will flash on display), push preset number and while holding it in push the mem/clock adj button again (mem on display will go away). station is now preset to that number.
to set the 5 additional presets:
with radio on, use the manual tuner to find station you want on a preset. push and release the +5 button (+5 will flash on display), push and release mem/clock adj button (mem will also flash on display), push preset number and while holding it in push the mem/clock adj button again (mem on display will go away). station is now preset to that +5 number.
to set the digital clock display:
with radio off, push and release the mem/clock adj button (clock display will now flash), use the tun up / hr part of manual tuning button to adjust hour and the tun dn / min part to adjust minutes.
Hi Gil, not sure what you mean by RE-setting presets but I assume your using a dock of some kind, and in that case you simply tune to the station you desire then hold down the preset number you'd like to set it to. It will overwrite the previous setting. hope that helps.
if the radio alarm is still showing the nonexistent 98.5, you would need to reset the radio alarm. Press and hold button 1 (top left hand side) until the display starts blinking. Then press the preset button for 98.1. It should then display 98.1 on your radio alarm.
good luck this is the most difficult set of instructions I've seen yet