Question about Dremel 1680 16" Scroll Saw Operators & Parts Manual
Need a part
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2014 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Mar 08, 2011 | Dremel 1830 120V 18" Scroll Saw
Lubricate the arm bearings with oil after 10 hours of use.
Re-oil after every 50 hours of use or whenever there is a
squeak coming from the bearings.
1. Turn saw on its side (Fig. 18).
2. Remove rubber plug to expose bronze bearing.
3. Squirt a generous amount of SAE 20 oil around the shaft
end and bronze bearing.
4. Let the oil soak in overnight in this condition.
5. Next day repeat the above procedure for the opposite
side of the saw.
You can get the manual on the link below. scrool down to product details to get it.
Dec 04, 2010 | Dremel Owner Operator Manuals Moto Shop...
Sep 22, 2010 | Dremel Variable - Speed Multipro Rotary...
Dec 12, 2009 | Saws
Sep 06, 2009 | Saws
Apr 03, 2009 | Saws
Mar 16, 2009 | Dremel 400 Series Xpr Rotary Tool Kit with...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: