Question about Computers & Internet
Gives error 1005
1. This is a generic error that describes that phone is not able to find the PC. There can be many reason for this
2. Try restarting PC Remote Server
3. Make sure that battery saver mode is not turned-on as phone networking is stopped when battery is low.
4. Try restarting your PC and restart PC Remote Server
5. Do you have any firewall or anti malware installed on your PC? These softwares might be blocking the connection with PC Remote Server. During server setup, a rule/exception is added to Windows Firewall to enable incoming connection from Phone. If your security software is not querying Windows Firewall for exceptions, then you need to manually add a new exception to allow incoming TCP and UDP connections on local port 61314. Try connecting after stopping security software.
Please add the rules to allow incomming and outgoing connections for PC Remote Server at port 61314.
Posted on May 04, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2013 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Jul 08, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Jun 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1005 All-In-One Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | Compaq Presario CQ50-215NR Notebook
625 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!