Question about HP LaserJet Pro 400 color M451dn - Printer - color - duplex - laser - Letter/ Legal - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 21 ppm mono / up to 21 ppm color - capacity: 300 sheets - USB/ 10/100Base-TX
On a pretty regular basis, a printe job is sent to my HP 400 and the green light will just flash and nothing will print until I hit the OK button ?????
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ERROR CODE FOR FLASHING LIGHTS
Hi, Kindly remove your carts then replace then again. try this 2 to 3 times repeatedly. Hope This helps ======================= If you are having trouble with Newly bought items then return them and demand a replacement or a refund! You may have purchased a reconditioned\repaired\factory defect product.
Posted on Sep 20, 2007
SOURCE: printer won't print
I've had this 6110xi all-in-one for a few years now. Everytime I have the "no-printing" issue I need to unplug the printer, and leave it unplugged overnight. The problem magically goes away in the morning.
I've installed the printer on a separate computer while it was having a "no-printing" episode and still couldn't print there either. So it sounds like there's something funky with the printer internal cache requiring a long power-down.
Posted on Feb 08, 2008
SOURCE: Printing problem
Turn off printer
Hold down green button
Power on printer. (cold reset)
In printer properties choose print directly to printer, then choose print test page.
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
I went through the HP troubleshooting and it started printing OK when I Stopped and Started the Print Spooling under Administration Services:
-Scroll Down & Right Click on Print Spooler, Choose STOP, then OK (if needed)
-Right Click again, choose START, then OK (If needed)
After a few moments, it started right up for me and the Test Page I had in the que.
Hope this helps someone.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
This indicates a paper jam or the printer is out of paper. Do not clear a paper jam from the front of the printer.
The printer might be out of paper
1. Place paper in the In tray.
2. Press the Resume button on the front of the printer.
There might be a paper jam
1. Press the Resume button. If the paper jam does not clear, then go to the next step.
2. Push the two latch handles on the rear access door toward each other, and then remove the door.
3. Remove any paper that is inside the printer by pulling it out from the back of the printer. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
4. Replace the rear access door.
5. Press the Resume button.
If the Two-Sided Printing Accessory is attached to the printer, follow these steps to clear a paper jam from the Two-Sided Printing Accessory.
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press the buttons on the left and right sides of the duplexer, and then remove it from the printer.
3. Remove any paper inside the printer.
4. Open the duplexer.
5. Remove any paper from inside the duplexer.
6. Close the duplexer, and then re-attach the duplexer to the printer.
If the Auto Two-Sided Print Accessory with Small Paper Tray is attached to the printer, follow these steps to clear a paper jam
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press the buttons on the left and right sides of the accessory, and then remove it from the printer.
3. Remove any paper that is inside the printer.
4. Lift the back lever on the accessory, and then unhook the Small Paper Tray
5. Tilt the Small Paper Tray forward and open the lower door of the accessory.
1. Tilt the Small Paper Tray
2. Open the lower door
6. Remove any paper that is inside the accessory.
7. Close the accessory, and then secure the back lever to close the accessory.
8. Re-attach the accessory to the printer.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2015 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Dec 28, 2014 | HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
Oct 15, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1022 Printer
Dec 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2100tn Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 07, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2100 Printer
Feb 22, 2008 | Zebra Z4Mplus Label Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: