Question about Pioneer FH-P404
Hi, I would like some help on setting the time and date, a simple guide on how too, would be very handy, I change my radio to a new car and I lost the manual, please can someone help me out.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2016 | 2007 Pontiac Torrent
Dec 27, 2014 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
Dec 17, 2013 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 26, 2013 | Uniden BC370CRS Base Scanner
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Nov 21, 2010 | 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Jun 16, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 08, 2009 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Aug 24, 2007 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Sep 19, 2012 | Pioneer FH-P404
Oct 04, 2017 | Pioneer FH-P404
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: