Question about HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Mac os scan
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Mac OS 10.5 Leopard
I was able to get my 6110 to scan by downloading HP_Installer_PSC7100_v9.7beta.dmg . I saw this on XLR8YourMac for another HP multi-function and on a lark I decided to try it. During the installer it won't detect the 6110, but you are able to "Skip" to the next step until it's installed. Then, launch "HP All-in-One Device Chooser" and you will see the 6110 listed. After I choose it there, I was able to use "HP Scan Pro" with the 6110. I've not really tested the rest of the applications.
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
SOURCE: Wont scan to my Mac
I had the same problem and got solved by speaking to the helpful HP helpdesk - all that I needed to do was delete my installed HP software and redownload it from the internet and now it's working
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
Reinstall the software it will work..
For installation and scanner process u can refer the user manual.
Check this one
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
Ok - the reason this error pops up is because there is a software issue going on. If the software is correctly installed you will see options for where the scan will go in the computer.
Having said that there are several things that can cause a problem between the printer and the software;
1) You are connecting the printer by USB to router - you may print but will never be able to scan as this is not a networkable printer. Connect it directly to your computer and recomplete the setup portion to configure the scanner.
2) You have not finished the setup. At the end of the installer you can setup the scanner but if you skipped this step you will have to redo it in order for it to connect. Click on the device manager in your dock and then next to information and settings there will be a little wheel. Click on the wheel and go to setup assistant. Complete the assistant and try to scan.
3) The printer is not grabbing the new software options - leave the printer turned on but unplug the power cord and wait for 30 seconds. Plug printer back in - when you do this it should initialize and will look to the mac for changes and the options should load.
4) Software missing - You MUST have the software for the printer installed for scanning function. Adobe and other programs cannot replace it - it has to be installed.
5) Software is corrupted. Uninstall the software (uninstaller is under applications in the HP folder) and then download and install the most recent full feature software and drivers for your operating system.
6) If all these steps fail you may have an issue with your computer and it's TWAIN drivers.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
SOURCE: HP PSC 1315, scanner and Mac os
To scan documents on Mac OS X using your HP PSC 1315, you need to download HP's "Device Manager" software which is available here : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-41992-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=374572&os=219&lang=en
I just installed the software and am now scanning problem-free.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Sep 08, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 28, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Mar 16, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
Feb 09, 2010 | Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-Inch...
Oct 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Aug 09, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: