Question about Computers & Internet
It is Microsoft Windows 8
That is because somehow the internet explorer 10 is not working.
Just open the desktop version of internet Explorer. It will work.
Posted on May 07, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2012 | Microsoft Windows 8
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Jan 27, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Dec 08, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
May 26, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 26, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 19, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Dec 18, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!