Question about H20 x 5 Mop
Steam is not coming properly even after cleaning the nozzle (just used 3 times) water is leaking fromj the bottom of a=the tank from a small hole and it makes sound as if no water in the tank
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2017 | H2o Vacuums
Feb 14, 2016 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Oct 28, 2012 | Vacuums
Sep 22, 2012 | H2o TR220002 Steam Cleaner
Mar 07, 2011 | H2o TR220002 Steam Cleaner
Feb 25, 2011 | Hoover Steam Vac Dual V w/ SpinScrub...
SUGGESTED CLEANING SCHEDULE
Type of Water Cleaning Frequency
Soft water every 80 brew cycles, Hard water every 40 brew cycles
Your espresso maker may be delimed using one quart of white household vinegar. Clean the water tank first, following steps l-5:
1. Make sure the steam control knob is in the center off position and that the plug is disconnected from the electrical outlet.
2. If the machine is cool and the pressure has been released, remove the pressure cap and pour 10 ounces of undiluted white household vinegar into the water tank.
3. Screw on the pressure cap and allow machine to sit overnight with the vinegar solution in the water tank.
4. Remove pressure cap and discard vinegar through the top opening of the espresso maker.
5. Rinse the water tank thoroughly with tap water, repeating this step twice.
To wash internal parts:
Make sure you clean the inside of the water tank first. Remove the pressure cap and pour 10 ounces of fresh white household vinegar into the water tank. Screw the pressure cap back on top of the water tank. Make sure the cap is on tight. Insert the filter holder into the brew head and place the glass decanter with lid on the drip tray. Plug the machine into the electrical outlet and turn the power switch on. An indicator light on the power switch will tell you the machine is on. Place a cup with cold water under the steam nozzle. When vinegar begins to flow into the decanter, insert the nozzle into the water and open the steam nozzle slowly by turning the steam control knob downward. After a few seconds, close the steam nozzle by turning the knob back up to center. This will clean any residue left in the nozzle from frothing milk. When all the vinegar has been pumped into the decanter and the flow has stopped, turn the power switch to the center off position and allow the machine to cool. Repeat steps 1-7 twice using only tap water to rinse any remaining traces of vinegar out of the machine.
1. Pour warm white vinegar in the decanter and let soak for 20 minutes.
2. Discard the vinegar, Wash and rinse the decanter thoroughly using a
soft cloth. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners.
Dec 12, 2010 | Vacuums
Feb 14, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
May 29, 2008 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Sep 14, 2014 | H20 x 5 Mop
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: