Question about Televison & Video
LOST BOOK FOR CODES FOR MY SONY TV NEED CODES FOR MY SONY TV I HAVE A GE UNIVERSAL REMOTE 24944-V2 1211
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try these steps... I hope this helps..
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the device button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to AUX.
4. Press and release POWER until your device turns off. Wait at least 2 seconds between each time you press POWER. Important: You may have to press POWER up to 250 times.
5. When your device turns off press the ENTER/SAVE button. The INDICATOR LIGHT will go off.
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2014 | Directv 4-Device Universal Remoteontrol...
Mar 10, 2012 | GE Televison & Video
Sep 20, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Jan 30, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Dec 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!