Question about Kyocera FS-2020D Laser Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2016 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
You can access the following by hitting the menu key
1. Enter the maintenance mode [>>Maintenance].
2. Press the OK key. [>>Maintenance?] will be displayed.
3. Press the OK key twice. The counter for each component is reset immediately.
Aug 26, 2014 | Kyocera FS-1370DN
Apr 15, 2014 | Kyocera FS-1118MFP Laser Printer
Mar 16, 2014 | Kyocera FS-1118 Printer
Dec 16, 2013 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2013 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
May 20, 2011 | Kyocera Mita LaserPrinter FS-1018MFP...
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note: Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 31, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: