Question about Royal 29549X Dictionary
Hello, I would like to know if my Royal Translator RP6s can be fixed someway. I was using my nice translator, when unexpectedly the some of the letters began to fade away, in other words, it appeared a line in the middle of the first two letters, and i changed the batteries but the problem remains, what should I do? what could be the solution to fix it? I would really appreaciate any suggestion: Above all where to take it? what kind of electricians or place can I take my transaltor.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press the "time" icon just below the screen until the date and time shows up (not the count down screen)
2. Press the "edit" button (same as the "new" button)
3. Use the number portion (to the right of the screen) to enter the information.
4. To change the am/pm setting, use the "am/pm" button (same as the letter "B") to toggle between the two.
5. Hit "OK" after correct information is set.
5. Screen info should show exactly what you put in with the corresponding day of the week.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
SOURCE: i do not have translator
Install Adobe Reader-10 to your system. The site will install automatically the language pack after installation. When we enter into a website, in which language is Chinese, it will detect and ask us to download and install chinese fonds, or ask to insert Windows XP CD from which it will be read out and installed. OK.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Cell Phones
Aug 22, 2011 | Royal 29546Y
Jul 09, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 14, 2011 | Franklin BPS-840 Translator
Mar 23, 2011 | Royal DTS630 Dictionary
Aug 18, 2010 | Franklin TES-118 Translator
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: