I have a BEFSR41. My ISP is Optimum Online. I am using an AIM phoneline program. When I dial my number, the call alert box pops up, it tells me I have a call coming in, and the number the call is coming from. When I click on "Answer Call", the ringing just continues, and then switches to voicemail. I've checked the headset, and it works properly. How can I answer a call ?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Now Airtel subscribers no need pay for their activation for missed call alert even if ur mobile is switched off or out of coverage area its 100% free. For this you have to just dial a number and it cost you nothing. Without paying a penny you can subscribe to Miss call alert service by Airtel. What is " Miss Call Alerts " ?? When your phone is Switch Off or Out of Reach : You will be notified via SMS when you will switch on your phone or you get back your network. To avail follow the instructions given below- To activate dial : *62*675# and press call button. To deactivate dial : #62# and press call button. This service will notify the number of missed calls and also display the name of caller if the number was stored in the address book.<br />It will also notify the subscribers through SMS about all the calls made to them when their mobile phone was switched off or out of the coverage area. This service will work when the customer was not available to take calls. As soon as the mobile phone was available to take calls the customer will receive SMS from Airtel, which will contain details of the last ten missed calls. UPDATES >> FREE MISS CALL ALERT FOR MUMBAI<br />Just dial **62*+91560# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime..,<br />FREE MISS CALL ALERT FOR MAHARASHTRA<br />Just dial **62*+91675# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime..,<br />FREE MISS CALL ALERT FOR TAMILNADDU<br />Just dial **62*+919894035100# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime..,<br />FREE MISS CALL ALERT FOR RAJSTHAN<br />Just dial **62*+91569# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime..,<br />FREE MISS CALL ALERT FOR DELHI<br />Just dial **62*+91564# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime..,<br />FREE MISS CALL ALERT 4 GUJRAT<br />Just dial **62*+919824001711# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime. NOTE If These numbers are not working then just dial *62*9842201006# from your mobile and thats all! you have activated airtel free missed call alert for all over India
Since you did not include your exact model number and type of internet provider I cannot give you more specific instructions. Although you can refer to the links below on how to set it up. If you require further assistance just reply to this and give me the model number of your ISP and the model of your router. Also answer this question " When you plug your computer to your modem do you get online automatically or do you need a username and password"
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.