Question about Timex Ironman 53151 Wrist Watch
The watch woin't wake me up at the set time.
To set the alarm on your Timex Ironman, please follow the steps below.
1. Begin by pressing the "mode" button until the alarm screen appears.
2. Press the "set" button and use the "advance" button to set the hour for your alarm.
3. Repeat the same procedure to set minutes and seconds for your alarm.
4. When you have finished setting the alarm, press the "set" button, followed by "advance" save and activate your alarm.
5. When you alarm sounds, you can deactivate it by pressing any button on the watch.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2015 | Casio Pathfinder Watches
on May 17, 2011 | Watches
May 18, 2013 | Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive JR306059F Wrist...
Jun 09, 2011 | Guess G65023G Watch for Men
May 10, 2011 | Watches
Jun 30, 2010 | Fossil CH2331 Wrist Watch
Jan 06, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Apr 04, 2009 | Rolex Watches
Feb 03, 2009 | Rolex Datejust SS
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: