Question about Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Frigidaire models RE34BA REG36A REG36CA RSE37BA instructions for self cleaning oven. Taken from owners manual:
Setting the controls:
1. Close the oven door
2. Make sure the clock shows the correct time of day.
3. Be sure the Start Time knob is set for the same time as the clock. If not, turn the knob to the time on the clock. The knob will thin clock out.
4. Set the Stop Time for 2 to 3 hours past the Start Time. EXAMPLE: If the Start Time and Clock read 1:00, set the Stop Time for 3:00 or 4:00.
5. Set the Temperature Control to CLEAN.
6. Set the Selector to CLEAN. The door will lock and the oven signal light will come on. The oven signal light will stay on until the oven reaches its cleaning temperature. The clean light will come on when the oven temperature reaches approximately 550 degrees. The oven signal light will then cycle on and off to show the temperature is being maintained. It will then go off at the end of the cycle indicating that the high temperature phase is completed.. The oven must now COOL FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR or until the interior temperature has dropped below 550 degrees. Only then can the door be unlocked. The clean light will remain on until the oven cools below 550 degrees.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
cannot get out of clean mode, although the oven outside is cool, but door is locked and display still says cleaning, door locked and time of 3 hrs 15 min is displayed. NOW WHAT?
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
you may have blowen the hi limit to oven . not uncommon after self clean cycle .. if digital oven / shup power off for 5 min then reset. and try again ..
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Before you go working too hard to get you oven to go into the self clean mode....check out this tip...
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
I appreciate your post, friend!
It sounds like you made need to replace your thermostat or control panel on your Frigidaire range. I would recommend reaching out to a professional for proper diagnosis. Some of these intricate part replacements do require precision and patience, therefore when replacing such components or removing them from your appliance, I would suggest seeking professional assistance. One must be very careful as there certain replacement parts could result in potential harm. Best regards. -Matt
Sep 29, 2014 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Good Afternoon friend, thanks for your inquiry!
To locate instructions regarding self-clean on your Frigidaire range I would need to have your model number. I have provided a link for you to use once you have your model number to locate any Use and Care Guides available on your current appliance. I hope this helps to some degree and if you need assistance please reach back out. -Matt
Sep 27, 2014 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jan 04, 2011 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jun 25, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jun 08, 2010 | Frigidaire Ovens
Apr 19, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Mar 19, 2010 | Frigidaire 30 in. Electric Gallery Series...
Apr 27, 2008 | Frigidaire Ovens
May 26, 2007 | Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 24, 2017 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!