Question about Fujitsu fi-6130z - Document scanner - Duplex - Legal - - PA03630-B055
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2014 | Fujitsu fi-6130 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 02, 2014 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Dec 16, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Sep 12, 2013 | Fujitsu fi Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 21, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-6130 duplex scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: