Question about Vizio VBR100 Blu-ray/HD DVD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: our vizio blu ray player
Please inspect the HDMI connector on the back of the Blu-Ray player to make sure none of the pins (top and bottom) are not push back inside the connector. If there are return the unit for a another unit.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
From what you told me I think the bluray disk is damaged or scratched,and does the bluray player do this with every movie?
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
SOURCE: I have a Vizio VBR120
The default IP mode is set to Dynamic, which means your player will automatically detect and use
your network settings after you connect your Ethernet cable, but you can manually change these
settings if you are an advanced user and are comfortable with networks.
1. Turn on your player and your TV. If a DVD is not in the disc tray, the Home menu will be
displayed. If a DVD is in the disc tray, press SETUP to display the Home menu.
2. Connect one end of an Ethernet cable (not included) to the Ethernet port on your player
3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your home network (usually your router
home network must have broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.
4. Press to select Settings, and then press SELECT.
5. Press to select Network, and then press SELECT.
6. Press ^ or down to select Wired and then press SELECT.
7. Press to change IP Mode to Manual and then press SELECT.
8. Manually change your network settings such as IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default
Gateway, the Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS.
9. Press ^ or down to select Apply and then press SELECT.
Note: If you need additional help setting up your network, please refer to the user manual for your
router or contact the manufacturer of either your router or your Internet service provider if they
provided the router for you.
Your ip settings will look something like this 192.168.2.1
You might be able to find you setting by going to Network Connections -> 2x click on Local Area Connection -> then click on the support tab.
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2014 | Vizio Vbr120 Blu-ray Player/ Internet Apps
Dec 18, 2012 | Vizio New Original 0980-0306-0940 Remote...
Sep 12, 2011 | Vizio VBR100 Blu-ray/HD DVD Player
Mar 05, 2011 | Vizio VBR100 Blu-ray/HD DVD Player
Mar 01, 2011 | Vizio VBR100 Blu-ray/HD DVD Player
Jan 25, 2011 | Vizio VBR100 Blu-ray/HD DVD Player
Jul 27, 2008 | Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: