Question about Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi, I have purchased Samsung
1 Enter Pairing mode.
• Turn off your headset and press and hold the talk button
until the blue indicator light remains lit after blinking.
• If you turn it on for the first time, it proceeds into Pairing
2 Search for and pair with your phone --> turn on the bluetooth with the widget on the home screen or in the settings. (Bluetooth PIN: 0000, 4 zeros)
• If the pairing is successful, the blue indicator light will flash 10 times rapidly before entering Standby mode. • If the blue indicator light remains lit, retry pairing.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tap and long press the text message you want to forward. The long press will bring up a list of selection
- view slideshow - save picture - forward - view message details.
Select "forward" and this will bring up a window where you can type the forwarding info.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you very very much. My patience with a new phone has been restored!!!!!"
SOURCE: I cant create a new
Here you go:
On page 64 of the manual it shows you step by step directions with icon pictures to show you how to create new contacts in the phone.
Hope this helps!
Remember to give me 4 Thumbs Up
for all the hard work to the Community! :D
Posted on Jun 05, 2011
Testimonial: "wonderful thanks."
If you select the Forgot pattern button you will have the option to enter the Gmail credential used to configure the phone. If that doesn't work do the following after removing and placing back the battery:
1. Press and hold the power and menu key for few second untill you enter the restore menu
2. After the menu show choose "wipe data/factory reset "
3a. Select yes and your phone will be restore to default
3b. After finish choose reboot now
4. It will restart. Don't panic because it take few minute until complete.
5. Don't panic just wait. If there is no response in 10 minute just release your battery and put it back again and repeat from first step.
-use menu key to select.
-use volume up down to choose the menu.
-make sure u have enough power in ur batttery.ake sure u have enough power in ur batttery.
Posted on Jun 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Jan 24, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Nov 08, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Jul 26, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Mar 06, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Nov 23, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 GSM Cellphone...
Aug 24, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Jul 18, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Ace Gt-s5830 - Purple...
May 07, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 TF-2G Mobile...
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: