Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2015 | Amcor Heating & Cooling
Jul 14, 2012 | Amcor PLM 10000EH Portable Air Conditioner
Jul 06, 2011 | Amcor Heating & Cooling
Jul 06, 2011 | Amcor PLM-14000E Portable Air Conditioner
Jun 10, 2011 | Amcor Heating & Cooling
When the internal water container is full, the back light on the LCD display flashes. The unit will shut off automatically, beep 15 times, and must be drained before it will restart.
To Drain the Unit: switch off the unit and remove the plug from the wall socket.
• DO NOT MOVE THE UNIT. Doing this can result in water
leakage, damaging your floor or carpet.
• Place the drain pan on the floor under the drain cap.
• Remove the drain cap and the rubber stopper from the
drain, and let the water run out. Partially fill the drain pan,
replace the rubber stopper, and empty the drain pan.
This procedure must be repeated until the unit is empty.
• Replace the rubber stopper and drain cap.
Put plug into the wall socket, and switch the unit on.
The warning signal should be off.
For Continuous Drainage: • Switch off the unit and remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
• Remove the Drain Cap and Rubber Stopper. Drain if necessary.
• Connect a Drain Tube (not included) (20mm / 3/4" inner dimension) on to the water outlet.
• Place the other end in a drain. Make sure the tube is free from twists and bends.
The tube must decline over its entire length.
Jun 06, 2011 | Amcor PLM12000E Portable Air Conditioner
Mar 20, 2011 | Amcor Dehumidifiers
Aug 10, 2010 | AmcorAire UCHW-H12AF2 Split System Air...
Jul 16, 2010 | Amcor A12000E Nanomax Portable Air...
Jul 22, 2009 | Amcor ALD12000E Portable Air Conditioner
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!