Question about Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
YOU can call prestige tech support at 1800 225 5074.. or just put the key in the ignition turn the key all the way to the right without starting the car then flip the vallet switch usually located at the bottom of the dash drivers side, flip the switch on and off three times, you will hear a chirp then you should press the first button on the remote for 2 seconds then flip the swith on and off one more time , then press the second button the remote for 2 seconds then flip the switch again on and off one more time then press the 3rd button on the remote for 2 seconds... After which... remove the key from the ignition and your done... Try the remote to see if it works the way it should if not do it all over again..
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Wasn't the unit hooked up already? You can't plug it back in? I'm still trying o picture the dropping into a BOWL? of water???
Give me the model and I can give you color codes, but if the wiring is still in tact you shouldn't need to rewire. Let me know and I'll help you out.
Winona Lake, IN
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
SOURCE: Reconnect remote starter
Those devices, when operating properly, are commonly not disconnected, but you could attempt to find the power lead and the in-line fuse to make those re-connections, also check the battery(s) in the remote. If the disconnection is more in-depth then you should acquire the installation and owners manual from Audiovox, so as to troubleshoot and maybe discover what else is disconnected.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
SOURCE: programming the APS02BT2 remote
TO PROGRAM ADDITIONAL TRANSMITTERS:
1. Enter the vehicle, and turn the ignition key to the "on" position.
2. Press and release the valet push-button switch three times.
3. The dash LED will flash once, and the siren will "chirp" once, indicating the system is ready to accept programming for channel 1 or the arm/disarm and panic functions.
4. You can assign any of the three transmitter button functions listed below to channel 1.
a. Pressing button #1 on the keychain transmitter.
b. Pressing button #2 on the keychain transmitter.
c. Pressing both buttons simultaneously on the keychain transmitter.
5. Press and hold the selected choice a, b, or c above, until the siren emits a long "chirp" to confirm that programming of channel 1 was successful.
6. Press and release the valet push-button switch one time.
7. The dash mounted LED will flash 2 times, and the siren will "chirp" indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for the unlock/panic channel.(If you desire one button to control lock & unlock, move on to step 9)
8. Press and hold the selected remaining choice a, b, or c above, until the siren emits a long "chirp" to confirm that programming of unlock channel was successful.
9. Press and release the valet push-button switch one time.
10. The dash mounted LED will flash 3 times, and the siren will "chirp" indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel2, or the pulsed ground output for remote trunk release, remote car starter, etc.
11. Press and hold the selected remaining choice a, b, or c above, until the siren emits a long "chirp" to confirm that programming of channel 2 was successful.
12. Press and release the valet push-button switch one time.
13. The dash mounted LED will flash 4 times, and the siren will "chirp" indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel 3, or the additional pulsed ground output if available on your model. NOTE: If the program switch is operated again, the circuit will recycle through the program mode. In other words, press 1 time to access the lock function, 2 times to access the unlock function, 3 times to access the start function. When programming is complete, simply turn off the ignition switch to exit the program mode.
ERASING TRANSMITTERS IF THEY HAVE BEEN LOST OR STOLEN: NOTE: Before you begin to erase the lost or stolen transmitter(s), have all transmitters available that you wish to remain programmed. These will be used during the program process to identify transmitters that will continue to be used.
Enter the transmitter program mode:
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position.
2. Within 10 seconds, press and release the valet/program switch three times. (Siren emits 1 short chirp indicating channel 1 has been entered)
3. Within 10 Seconds, press and hold the ARM or ARM/DISARM but-ton of the first transmitter you wish to remain stored into the control unit until a single chirp is heard from the siren.(Repeat this for each transmitter you wish to remain stored in the control unit).The receiver stores up to four transmitters. To be certain all transmitter slots in the receiver are occupied with transmitters you wish to continue to use, and all others are erased, you will have to fill all four receiver slots. If in step 3 you identified one transmitter, you will have to fill the additional 3 slots. If in step 3 you identified two transmitters, you will have to fill the additional two slots, etc...
4. Press and hold any unused button or combination of buttons until a long chirp is heard from the siren. Release and press the button or button combination again and again until all remaining slots are full. NOTE: The button or combination of buttons entered will also control the armor arm/disarm function until additional transmitters are added. All unwanted transmitters are now deleted.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2013 | Prestige Remote Start
Aug 03, 2012 | Prestige Appliances Vehicle Parts &...
Feb 22, 2012 | 2004 Toyota Camry
Feb 27, 2011 | Prestige Remote Start
Jan 20, 2011 | Gmc Dodge Ford Reverse Back-up Sensor...
Dec 12, 2010 | Prestige Remote Start
Feb 24, 2009 | Prestige APS686T Remote Start and Keyless...
Feb 15, 2009 | Prestige 2 Button Remote Security System...
Oct 13, 2008 | Gmc Dodge Ford Reverse Back-up Sensor...
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!