Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: icons and start lost
If you're looking for the quick launch icons on the task bar, right click on the task bar, click properties, then check the box that reads show quick launch, apply, and they should return.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
SOURCE: Cant start windows
depending on where you purchased your laptop from, you could probably initiate the built in recovery using the F10 or F11
or hold ctrl alt and F9?
If this doesnt work then you will require a WIN VISTA CD, AMDN MAYBE USE THE repair OPTION?
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks "
Your best bet is to replace the keyboard. They are cheap (under $20.00) and easy to replace. All other options involve making a bootable flash drive (more complicated and you still have a broken keyboard)
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
SOURCE: i have windows xp media
Try to connect another monitor. It may be that your operating system do not properly recognize the monitor, and it was fixed in the protection because a resolution or refresh rate too high.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If thishelps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonialfor my response.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | Synology - SUS-201 - USB Station 3-in-1...
Sep 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1. Open mass storage device in Finder
2 . Click GO from the top menu
3. Click Go to folder
4. Type in .kobo (include the period).
5. .kobo folder will open
6. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
7. Once the file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
8. Turn off the eReader
9. Turn on the eReader
10. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
11. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
ON A PC:
1. Open mass storage device in Windows Explorer
2. Ensure hidden folders are visible (different for different Windows versions)
XP: Go to My Computer > Tools menu
> Folder Options > View Tab > Advanced Settings > Hidden
Files and Folders > Show hidden files and folders. Press OK all the
Vista and Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Click Show Hidden files and folders > OK
3. Open .kobo folder in the mass storage window
4. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
5. Once file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
6. Turn the eReader off
7. Turn the eReader on
8. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
9. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
Sep 04, 2011 | Sharper Image Literati Reader 16375680042...
Apr 15, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 23, 2011 | Sony Dual Shock 3 Controller for...
Apr 14, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!