Question about Computers & Internet
My notebook crashed and can no longer connect via wireless what can i do
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the cause of your problem is that you have disable the device from device manager.
you should try uninstalling it and the re-installing, but you should only try this if you got the drivers with you (they might be on the cd that they gave you when you joined them).
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
1) Verify if Wi-Fi WLAN interface of your notebook is OK.
1a) Check whether HW switch is ON and the wireless system service is running.
1b) Switch on the WLAN Access Point (router) SSID broadcasting.
1c) Scan WLAN networks by the notebook. Can you see your home WLAN? If not, there is HW or SW problem in your wireless adapter probably. If WLAN is visible, continue by next steps.
2) Remove all WLAN security on both sides (AP and notebook): Authentication = none/open, encrytption = none.
3) Activate DHCP server in the router and set the dynamic IP assigning on WLAN notebook interface.
4) Select your home WLAN SSID in the list and try to connect.
5) Wait and check status. Is WLAN connected? Does obtain the notebook an IP address?
6) In success case set the WLAN security.
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Sahara AL-096 Laptop
Jul 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 20, 2011 | CTX Ez Book 700 Notebook
Nov 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire One A150-1006 Notebook
Nov 03, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8300 PC Desktop
Oct 19, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8300 PC Desktop
Sep 18, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8300 PC Desktop
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!