Question about Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Hi, I get a very unusual whistle sound from the speakers(internal)when playing thru normal DTH, Could you please suggest me the equalizer settings for this particular series of LED TV. All the Equalizer settings are preset to default 100( 120Hz,500Hz,1.5k Hz,5k Hz,10k Hz)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Offhand, your Philips 32PFL7422/98 do not have regular Audio Output RCA jacks (white and red), sorry. However, right before the antenna connector is an S/PDIF output connector. This should allow transfer of digital audio signals from the Philips 32PFL7422/98 to a S/PDIF capable receiver or amplifier. If you would look at the rear of your stereo and determine if it has such an input, then it would be a matter of getting the right cable/connector.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information. Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
SOURCE: I'm looking to get help
Philips 47PFL7403D have Equalizer: 5-bands
Output power (RMS): 30W
Sound Enhancement: Incredible Surround
Sound System: Dolby Digital (AC-3), BBE.
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Jan 19, 2014 | RCA 42" LED42C45RQ Class LED 1080p 60Hz...
Mar 30, 2012 | RCA L46FHD2X48 46 in HDTV TV
Mar 29, 2012 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 27, 2011 | Philips 47PFL7403D 47 in. LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2010 | Bose 901 VI Main / Stereo Speaker
Nov 17, 2008 | Bose 901 VI Main / Stereo Speaker
388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: