Question about HTC Chacha Smartphone
Too many pattern attempts keyboard not working.
Posted on Jun 26, 2015
There are 2 solutions for your problem.
For the first one you need to have your google account signed in on the phone.
1. Press the forgot pattern?
2. Enter the username and passwordf of your account and sign in.
3. You will be asked to create a new pattern.
Now the solution if you don't have your google account on the phone.
1. Remove the batter from the phone and wait couple of seconds.
2. Put the batter back in the phone.
3. Hold the VOLUME UP key on your phone and turn your phone ON at the same time.
4. Now you will see a menu appear and you need to use the VOLUME DOWN key to move down on the menu until you get to CLEAR STORAGE and then you press the power key and then press the VOLUME UP key.
5. The reset should now be complete.
NOTE: Keep in mind that the second option will erase all the data that is stored on your phone.
Posted on Apr 30, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Cell Phones
Feb 25, 2014 | Haier D6000 Cellular Phone
Nov 08, 2013 | Cell Phones
Sep 21, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy GT-S5570
Sep 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: