Question about Televison & Video
I can not connect my universal remote to my television.
If you wish to get more details, check this site.http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ Pull up older posts there. Setup code list and setup proceedings to many popular brand remote controls are given. Two digit, three digit, four digit and five digit setup code list to different models remote controls are given. If you search the site in Timeslide option, which can be selected from the drop down list at the top left of the display window, it will be easy to locate the related post. You can also do a search by type in the brand name and model number to your device into its search box at the top right of display window. Check this site too. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/
Posted on May 03, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In order to program your TV:
1. Manually turn on your component.
2. Press and hold the component key you wish to program, in your case the TV key.
3. While holding down the component key press the four-digit code using the number keys (0-9) to enter it.
4. After the fourth number is entered, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns on. At this time, release the comonent key. If the illuminated ON-OFF key turns off, you have entered a valid code.
NOTE: For Sanyo TV it could be any of the 8 next codes:
1004, 1048, 1049, 1073, 1080, 1162, 1169, 1180
Good Luck !
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
SOURCE: sharper image universal remote
1) Turn on TV;
2) Press TV on the remote control;
3) Press and hold SETUP, until the red LED indicator blinks twice;
4) Enter 9-9-1-1 on the numeric keypad;
5) Press POWER on the remote;
6) If the TV doesn't respond, repeat #3, #4, #5.
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
SOURCE: advent universal remote
You can also search for codes with out list.
switch on the power button manualy.
Press the program button on the remote press tv button and then channel up or down button. then the led on your remote will start blinkoing. when it reaches the correct code your tv will be switch off .then press program button once more or your remote.
Please try this option....
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
Sep 29, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2011 | Akai LCT2721AD 27 in. LCD Television
Jan 17, 2011 | Toshiba 27A45 27" TV
Dec 31, 2010 | Dynex Televison & Video
Sep 03, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 16, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!