An iPhone is an user-friendly device for the users who can manage this device by many ways. If you are one of the users, have bought an iPhone device and trying to setup Gmail account but getting failed as you have no idea of how to setup it on an iPhone device. Not to worry, you are at the best place to learn the rules. iPhone tech support engineers always provide the best solution to dispel the hard and easy problem pretty soon.
All you have to do is just pick up your phone and then make a call at iPhone customer service number that is the first and foremost modality to access tech team who fixes the issue in a glimpse of an eye. Let's see how.
Here are the steps on how to setup a Gmail account on an iPhone device:
1. At first, open your iPhone device and then make sure that you have already created iPhone account to be a genuine user of that device.
2. Then tap on the Settings gear icon and then tap on the mail, calendar, contact and much more.
3. Tap on the add another account option and search out the account.
4. If found the Gmail then select it and then enter the correct email address.
5. Tap on the IMAP mail server and then enter the email address and then tap on the add button.
6. Tap on the POP mail server and then enter the email address and then tap on the Add button.
7. Tap on the SSL mail server and then if required to sync Gmail's mail, contacts and calendar, then go for it.
8. Having done the tasks click on the password option and then enter the correct password and then click on the done button eventually.
After completing the procedure, if someone is still having some common issue with the Gmail account, dial iPhone toll-free number, available for the users to fix the issue around the clock. So now onward, when required to fix a small or big problem then dial its toll free number to dispel the problems soon at any time.
Visit here for more detail:- http://www.itphonenumber.com/iphone-customer-service