- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to fix an Android phone if it is stuck or frozen on ...
Sometimes Android phones get frozen or stuck on their loading screens. This isn't too common of an issue with Samsung phones running on the Android operating system ...
Android Tablet Stuck at Boot Screen - Stack Exchangeandroid.stackexchange.com/.../android-tablet-stuck-at-boot-screenAndroid Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It's 100% free, no registration ...
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option.
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data".
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Having the same problem my tablet turns on shows epad then android flashes HELP PLEASE!!!!
This means that your epad's inside screen is damaged and this means that your epad is completely gone. You will have to purchase another one. I had the same problem and i had the choice of another epad or an ipod touch, i chose the ipod touch because it has almost the same features as the epad or even better features. I suggest that you order the epad from a chinese retailer.