Question about Computers & Internet
Having trouble accessing my inford website.Have user name and password.25 years as a ford tech.Just getting old and not as computer literate as I should be I guess.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Maybe try pressing the reset button on the back of the router. It'll reset everything but at least you'll be able to get into your router
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
Here's a quick solution to adding a second computer, or a third without having to log in and access a website to do so.
Turn off your wireless, the modem, the computers and any routers you may have in your system.
Following this order, turn things back on:
First, turn on your wireless router and let it boot up complete. Make sure that all wireless computers in the area of your network are off. Network printers too.
Secondly connect your ethernet cable between the modem and your wifi router
Third: turn on the modem (after the router is done booting up).
Lastly, after your modem is up, you can turn on all other items on your network and wifi.
By doing these in this order, you've allowed your modem to "find" the router as the main address and then the router will take and send out secondary addresses automatically to any computers /printers hubs etc that you turn on .
Works like a charm for me in my network. Every once in a while I've had to reboot, and if I simply follow this order, it all works fine.
Hope this solves your hangup.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
You will need to use the reset button to reset it to the default settings. There is a small hole located on the router that you can use a pin to insert inside to push the reset button. Once pushed it should change it back to the default user name leave blank(no entry) and password is "admin"
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
1. Delete the cookie, history, and cache or temp folder for the browser.
2. check the security setting in the browser.
3.check Windows firewall settings
4. check the firewall settings in the router.
5. some web page will not load if www is put in front of the web page in Internet Explorer 8.
Steps for deleting Browser History:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and then click Delete Browsing History.
3. In the Delete Browsing History window, click Delete All.
4. Click to select the Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons check box, and then click OK.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows.
2. Click Start
Collapse this imageExpand this image
, and then click Internet Explorer.
3. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
7. Close Internet Explorer, and then reopen it. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2015 | Google Chrome
Jan 09, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2010 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Dec 23, 2008 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 20, 2017 | HIS Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!