Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
PR-01726 Ribbon Out
Out of print ribbon.
Possible Cause 1 : The print ribbon Cartridge is empty.
Solution 1 : Reload the print cartridge. Change the cleaning sleeve and replace the cartridge in the printer. Run a cleaning card as soon as printing is completed.
Possible Cause 2 : The printer ribbon is not loaded correctly.
Soultion 2 :Load the printer ribbon correctly and then close the cover.
Possible Cause 3 : This ribbon has been completely used.
Solution 3 : Use a new roll of ribbon.
Tips for Success
* When this message appears, replace the old ribbon with the new ribbon of the same type. The printer has already prepared the card data for this ribbon type. You can change the colors of monochrome ribbon (such as from dark blue to gold).
* If you must change the type of ribbon (such as (YMCKT to KT) when this message appears, install the new ribbon, cancel any cards waiting to print, and change the ribbon type settings. Finally, return to the card creation program to send the card data to print.
* If the ribbon was repaired, the wrong take-up spool was used. Repair the ribbon again, using the correct take-up spool.
If you cannot fix the problem contact your service provider for assistance.
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
in order of most likely
1 edge to edge settings in printer tool box are off.
2. print ribbon carriage (blue part you put the ribbon on is bad)
3. Bad ribbon
4. dealer needs to service to calibrate print head temp
tulsabiz.net for more info
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
If your looking for a new card printer...try www.getthatpart.com they have a few new in box Zebra HDP600 professional card printers if your interested.
Posted on Oct 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2011 | Fargo HDP5000 Thermal Printer
If your ribbon is breaking while printing a card, there area few things to look at.
Dec 04, 2010 | Zebra P330i Thermal Card Printer
Feb 23, 2010 | Fargo DTC-300 Thermal Card Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Zebra Z6M Plus Thermal Label Printer
May 26, 2009 | Datacard Group ImageCard Platinum Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Datacard SP35 Printer
Sep 01, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-LS90 Portable DVD Player
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: