Question about Garmin nuvi 1450 GPS Receiver
1. Turn on the unit with the power button.
2. Enter PIN if required.
3. Allow unit to boot to the main menu.
4. Press the Tools (toolbox) icon.
5. Press the white down arrow in the lower-right corner of the screen.
6. Press the folder icon labeled "My Data".
7. Select the taskbar labeled "Delete Favorites".
8. Select which favorites you want to delete by setting a checkmark next to the name. Press the white down arrow in the lower-right corner to scroll through the favorites list. You can delete the entire list by choosing "Select All".
Posted on May 01, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2017 | Garmin GPS
Aug 10, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jul 10, 2011 | GPS
Jan 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Jul 17, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Nov 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 11, 2008 | Garmin GPS
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: