Question about Microsoft VISTA Computers & Internet
There are many problems that can cause Microsoft to freeze during the process, follow this steps and let me know the outcome.
1. Click on Star> All Programs> scroll down where it says Accessories> System Tools> Disk Clean up. Run that, then you will have results with selection box on the side where you can select every single. Select all and click OK.
2. Click on Start > in the search box above the start button type Run or if you see it there click on it> The Run window appear, type %Temp% + Enter > A new window will open showing you many files and folders, select all and deleted all (a window will show up saying that FXSAPID can not be deleted, simple skip that and the remain will be erased.
3. Follow step number 2 but this time type "msconfig"> System Configuration will apear> Select Starup> Disable all> Click OK> Restart you PC.
4. Update your Pc - Start> All Programs > Windows Update. Select every single update available Important and optional if available.
5. I strongly suggest you to run your Antivirus to search for potential virus, Trojan horse, worm or malware. This can cause malfunctions and instability to your PC.
Hope it helps. Good Luck!!
Posted on Apr 30, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | Acer Aspire M3100-U3401A Refurbished...
Aug 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Apr 22, 2010 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Jan 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Nov 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Aug 31, 2009 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Apr 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Mar 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire M3100 Refurbished Desktop PC -...
Dec 09, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!