Question about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product
3. Wait until a message to insert the cartridges displays. If you do not see a message within a few minutes, skip to the next step.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product
5. Wait 60 seconds
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so
9. If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the product
10. Try printing again.
11. or else try with a different ink cartridges.
12. do a reset :
Unplug the power cord from the product, and wait 20 seconds.
Press and hold # and 3 while plugging in the power cord to the product
Release the buttons after the product starts up. The product will now be reset to factory defaults.
13. Service the product
Posted on Nov 08, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 29, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 19, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 12, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Feb 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Dec 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: