It only happened to me when I want to save on the game Wargus (warcraft 2). I only press **** key and the one is below it and the problem desapears.
I noticed that hardware keyboard has a delay on most games (like DoomCe, Quake, TombRaider, etc). But others like Call of duty 2 works fine without delay. I tried to edit registry but I only acelerate a bit in non games aplication. Can you help me?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
3. sometimes work and sometimes not work this problem come from this defect (A) flex or socket system keypad any line is bad soldering or do lose contact. check them and re-soldering or keep there line join with extra ware. (B) for cpu bad soldering or cpu pin is broken. so re-hot or re-ball cpu.
1) Turn off the BenQ power, before connecting your VGA cable to the Toshiba laptop.
2) Once your laptop recognises the BenQ unit, you then need to tell your laptop to send an output signal to the BenQ - you do this by pressing your 'screen output' button (this is usually one of the function keys and you may need to hold the key for 1sec). The output function key can choose either single VGA output, or both laptop screen + VGA output.
"If this has helped you, please rate this solution"
You need to replace the joystick component; it is not caused by dirt. After some time it gets bad.
You need to go to the nearest authorized service center; that joystick is not a standard component, only the authorized service centers got them; taking it from another phone is not a good idea, doing it, the component will loose operability.
you have to double check your battery. i have a p50 and sometimes it does that. the problem is with the battery. if the battery doesn't charge, the orange light will remain as is. you might want to do the following steps.
1. remove the charger from your unit. 2. remove the battery and put it back it again after 10 seconds. 3. be sure to put the battery lock on its proper position 4. try to turn on the unit using the power button on. 5. reset the unit in it's reset button on the bottom.
if these five steps don't work, you have a dead battery.
For access the internet through wi-fi connection u need to do some setting on ur mobile .(like Access point etc). and if ur wifi hotspot is secured then u need to enter password or passkey while use internet