Setting the Sleep Timer
The sleep timer allows your LCD TV to automatically turn OFF after a given
amount of time. You can set the sleep timer using your remote control or through
the onscreen display (OSD).
TO SET THE SLEEP TIMER USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
1. Press the SLEEP button on the remote control. The sleep timer appears at
the top of your screen.
2. Press the SLEEP button one or more times to select the time you want.
3. Press the EXIT button to hide the sleep timer display. Your sleep timer is
now running in the background. The sleep timer will be hidden after 10 seconds.
Turning On the LCD TV.
1. Press the MAIN POWER switch in the back of the unit (see Back Connectors
for location). The Status LED on the front turns orange
and your LCD TV is
ready to turn on.
2. Press the POWER button on the front of your LCD TV or on your
control. The Status LED on the front turns green.