Question about Emerson 9X Power LED Flashlight
I just purchase the above flashlight. When I install the batteries it will not turn off. Please explain why or how to fix this problem
This is what i did to make it work (by pure guesswork).
1. take the battery holder thing out.
2. see black arrow on side of battery holder, that needs to point toward the led end when you insert it.
3. Look at the end of the battery holder, at the end that will go in first when you insert it. On each end there is that silver metal circle that has some silver metal extensions that go straight across the bottom.
4. look into the flashlight toward the led end. See the green circular circuit board thing. You'll see that equally around that circular base, there are 4 little squares of metal right to the edge of the green base, equidistant around the green circle. Carefully insert the battery holder with the silver metal strip on the holder lined up so each end of that strip will touch one of the 4 little square metal things on the edge of the green circuit board. The goal is that when the battery holder is all the way in, the two metal extensions coming out from the little circular metal piece on the end of the battery holder will each touch one of the little square metal pieces on the green base.
5. Screw on the lid and click the end to turn on the light. I tried this two times and both times it worked. If it doesn't turn on you might want to try to reinsert it again and get it more carefully lined up.
Posted on Sep 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2016 | Camping, Backpacking & Hiking
on Jan 12, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Aug 11, 2015 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2011 | 1998 Honda Accord
Dec 23, 2010 | Camping, Backpacking & Hiking
Dec 19, 2010 | Stanley 3in1 Tripod LED Flashlight 95155
Oct 28, 2010 | Cyclops Orion 3 Hat Clip, White LED
Apr 05, 2009 | Stinger Streamlight 75000
Aug 22, 2008 | Vector 20 Million Power Series Spotlight
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: