Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Can i stop my samsung remote from controlling all samsung tvs? i have 3 tvs in one room as i also use them for computer monitors and when i change the source on one of them they all change....are there any fixes for this?
Outside of moving each TV to a separate room I don't know what you can do! The remote code is compatible on all 3 sets.
Posted on May 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
on Feb 10, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
on Feb 10, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Feb 15, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2014 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Nov 09, 2012 | Radio Shack 3 in 1 Universal Remote
Jan 17, 2011 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Sep 09, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Aug 15, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Mar 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!